Mention the word “propane” and most people will think of a barbecue cylinder or camp stove. But, the truth is propane can power just about any appliance inside or outside your North Carolina home – and usually does the job cleaner, better, and more efficiently than other fuels.
Wondering what this versatile gas can do for you? Check out this propane possibilities:
- Water heaters – Today’s high-tech, high-efficiency propane water heaters could save you up to 30 percent on your water heating energy bills – up to 50 percent if you switch from an electric storage water heater to a tankless water heater.
- Whole house generators – Power outages caused by severe weather can be inconvenient at best and dangerous at worst. With a propane-powered whole house backup generator, your power will be protected – and so will your home, your flood-prone basement, your food, and your valuables.
- Furnaces – Propane burns hot and clean – two of the main reasons why propane furnaces can heat any home while achieving efficiency levels approaching 99 percent.
- Space heaters – High-efficiency direct-vent propane space heaters are available in many sizes and finishes – and enable you to create an efficient zone heating system in your home and rescue difficult to heat rooms.
- Hearths – Propane fireplaces and cast-iron stoves give you the warm glow of a fire at the push of a button, with no set up or cleanup – all at about four times the efficiency of a wood-burning fireplace.
- Outdoor living – Want to expand your home without breaking down walls? Turn your outdoor space into a seasonal living space. Add a propane pool heater, built-in cooking grill, patio heater or fire pit and you will make your yard your family’s favorite place to entertain.
- Cooking ranges – A propane stove or cooktop gives you unmatched precision when it comes to controlling cooking temperature – a big reason why more than nine of ten professional chefs choose to cook with gas.
- Clothes dryers – Propane dryers run are more efficient than electric models – and because they generate less static, your clothes will last longer.
Propane – the possibilities are endless! Contact us today to learn more about clean, green propane and our reliable propane gas delivery for your North Carolina home. LG Jordan Oil – serving Wake, Chatham, Durham, Harnett, Johnston, Orange and Lee counties.