Up The Ante On Summer With A Propane Makeover For Your North Carolina Home
Summer’s almost here – and with this great season come some of the best ways to use clean, green propane!
Propane can kick your summer up a notch by:
- Keeping your family and home safe– Severe summer weather can create dangerous power outages – but a whole house propane generator will keep your emergency equipment running, your food fresh, and your family safe and comfortable.
- Powering an outdoor kitchen – Your outdoor cooking space – complete with a propane gas grill and patio heater – will quickly become the most popular place to entertain family and guests.
- Giving you a warm place to swim and relax – The only thing that could possibly beat a cool dip on a hot day is a warm dip on a cool morning or evening. Nothing heats your pool or spa more quickly or efficiently better than propane.
- Giving you an evening by the fire – outside! – Imagine sitting by a fire on a cool evening under the stars in your own back yard – all at the touch of a button. With a propane outdoor hearth, you’ll get the camping experience at home – without the hassle of set up or cleanup.
- Keeping your property groomed – Propane-powered trimmers, mowers, and other gardening tools run cleaner and more efficiently than their gasoline-powered equivalents – and they do it without that terrible gasoline smell!
Discover the power of propane for appliances throughout your home. Contact us today to learn more great ways to improve the quality of your home life with clean, green propane!